it is true that we need to take one step at a time and also we need to take is slowly to gat smart
This year I want to improve my behavior last year was not that good.
My goals academically are getting all fours on my report cards for 5th grade and behaviorally is I want to go to a gym more often
1. I want to improve in spelling
2. I can work harder
3. you can help me practice
1.Get my reading level to above 8.0
2.Not go to the principal's office once this year
3.Get all 5s on my EOGs
4.Become more accountable
1) better organized, better spelling and finish my homework every time i do homework
2) labels can help to be organized,studying can help spelling my words correctly,and finishing my homework when i start focusing on homework not other things
I would like to improve by getting better at reading, reading faster, understanding the book more. To achieve these goals I need to be more careful of what I'm reading and finding out things like main idea and what is the book about. Ms. Overby can help me achieve these goals possibly by learning more strategies or by me trying to find the right book and level.
1.I want to improve in everything.
2.Practicing,doing it one step at a time.
3.If I keep practicing I will get better.
To be responsible and not to talk to my friends when the teacher it teaching.
1. i want to improve on science
2. i will take small steps by practicing a little each night
3. i think you can help me by giving me time in class to learn science
this video explains that you have to go one step at a time to be succseful
1. This year I would like to do better on science because i got one four but then got three three's.
2. Some small steps to reaching my goal is to do extra work at home that is not needed.
3. You could help by just keep teaching well and maybe doing a little more science instead of math and social studies.
I would like to improve academically by getting a 7th grade reading level.I would like to improve behaviorally by not losing any points on class dojo.You can help by when ever I get in line and you think that im going to talk to the person im standing next to then you could tell me to move
1. I'll try to improve in science and social studies.
2. I'll take small steps and study.
3.You can help me by giving me time to work and helping me with thing I do not know.
I would like to improve academically on getting into a high reading and math level.
1. I would like to improve my handwriting and neatness finally spelling. 2. Some small steps are practicing handwriting at home. and trying to keep my desk neat also keeping a spelling list at home.
3. You can help me by giving me some spelling words to do at home.
1) I want to grow in math and learn new things and to get more 4's. 2) To try and not miss to many school days and practice more in all the subjects to get more 4's. 3) By teaching me new math that i haven't learned yet and with the rest of the subjects too.
1.I would like to improve on integrity
2.try to put it into my own words
3.you can get easier websites
1. I want to improve on multiplying decimals , multiplying double digits, and comprehension. 2. I will take steps like: starting small and getting harder each day. 3. Honestly, I don't know ... yet
1.This year I would like to improve on conduct,mostly not calling out or not talking to my friends.
2.um...taking a point away in class dojo.
3.you can help me acive my golas by leting me know if I am disrupting anything.
By helping me to stop talking to my friends so I will not get introuble.
the video was about when you try to reach your goals you have to take one step at a time to be successful.
1)this year I would like to improve my reading strategies so I can understand books better and also learn how to spell and work out words that are in the text .
2)Some small steps I think I will be taking is instead of going on and on even if I don't know what I am reading i will go back reread and and jot on the side .When it comes to spelling I instead of just skipping the word in the text I will try to figure it out by the sentence it's in or look in a dictionary.
3)i think mrs overby will help me achieve my goals because she will teach us new ways in which to understand the text and will be able to pass her knowledge of vocabulary on to me and finally inspire me to try harder so i can acheive my goals.
1.always tell the truth.
2.get to a 8.0 on my reading level.
i can achieve these things by slowly doing them but build up while i'm doing that.Mrs.Overby can help me achieve my goals by helping me one step at a time!
1) I would like to achieve some goals like understanding more words that I hear and see,and work harder in reading. 2) I can look back and read around it to infer what it means,I can raise my hand and ask more questions. 3)Mrs.Overby can call on me when she thinks I know the answer but I am not raising my hand.
1 thing is that u have to dream big you also want to take it one step at a time so you can make your goals official. Some steps to those goals is to work hard and to try every day.