1. I'm excited about being in 4th grade, and getting to do the flag this year.
2. I can't wait to go on the aquarium field trip, which a lot of kids talked about in the video.
3. Mrs. Overby seems like the coolest 4th grade teacher EVER!
Goal: I'd like to extend my reading skills, and meet my AR goal.
1 I am exited about this year about the aquarium field trip
2 I am exited about this new year and teacher
3 Mrs Overby is going to be the awsome teacher this year
My goal is to be a better READER
1. I am exited to go to the aquarium because I love looking at fish.
2. I have the smartest and the most coolest teacher ever!!!
3. I am exited about this entire year because I love to learn and I will get to know some people that I did not know.
4. I know that my teacher will teach me all the things that I need to know to pass the EOG.
5. I know that Mrs. Overby will not give us a test that we are not ready for.
Goal: my goal is to get 35 ar points and to be able to pass the EOG and to have a fantastic year.
1- Making a new friend in Lacey
2- Learning new things
3- Doing technology projects
My personal goal:
Become a better reader and read harder books.
I am exited about this year because I will get to do a water balloon fight. I am excited to go to the Aquarium this year. I am also excited to be in 4th grade.
my goal this year is to pass 4th grade.
1. I'm excited about being in Mrs.Overby's class because we're going to raise the flag this year with my hive buddies.
2. I'm also excited because we have a field trip to the aquarium this year!
3.Also, I'm excited about science and our garden we're going to do!
4.And, I'll make new friends and relationships along the way.
5. And finally, I've heard that Mrs.Overby is the best and will be teacher EVER!
Sorry I forgot my goal!
Goal:to be the best bee I can!!! Also I want to improve my Math skills.
·I am looking forward to the museum field trip.
·I am also looking forward to the read aloud.
·I am excited to learn about the water balloon toss\f
My first goal for this year is to get in to A.I.G. and I have many more but this is my first.
1. I am so excited to be in 4th grade.
2. I am also excited for being in your class this year.
3. I am also excited for the field trip that them in the video talked a lot about.
goal: To in prove my English.
1.I am excited about being one of the people to do bus duty.
2.learning new things.
3.the field trips.
my goal is to: get good grades
1.I am excited about the aquarium field trip
2.I am excited about being in Ms.Overbys class
3.I am excited for the water ballon fight
Goal:improve my reading skills and my math skills
1. I am so excited to go to the aquarium on our field trip.
2. I'm also looking forward to the auction.
3. I'm excited to do the flag this year.
Goal: My goal is to build my math skills and learn to love math.
1.I am looking forward to the water fight
2.Also raising the flag sounds like a blast.
3.Last but not least I really want to go to the aquarium
Goal: I want to reach 40 AR points and improve my reading skills
1. I cannot wait for the aquarium field trip. I just love sea animals. 2. I will learn alot of new stuff I did not know in 3rd grade. 3. We get to put the flag up this year. I always wanted to do that! 4. We do the water balloon toss. I do not know what it is because people keep on calling it a '' toss'' . But I know I will have fun.
Goal: This year I want to finish the Harry Potter series. I am on book 6 out of 7 but it always takes me FOREVER to finish anything.
1. I'm excited for the water balloon toss at the end of the year.
2. I'm excited to have a chance to improve in school.
3. I'm excited to have a completely AWESOME teacher.
My goal for school this year is to improve on my math skills.
i was really exited being in the trailer is so cool i love mrs. overby
i love being in the trailer i love Mrs Overby
on the spelling for the ms and all the mrs's do you put all the mrs's or put it in order by the last name like overby or murphy or may
sorry i forgot to tell you im just gonna put it as the last name like may or murphy
I am exited about the new people,getting to put up the flag and the recorders. the one goal I have for myself is to get a high AR
I love you too- Sarah!! :). For the Mrs. on the spelling, you'll put all of the Mrs. where the M would go in the alphabet, and then yes, put the actual last names in order too.
mrs overby i was wondering if we have to do a reading log
hi Mrs. Overby my mom didn't know that she was supposed to keep the class dojo student log in and we were wondering if you could please print out another one thanks bye
Sure Sarah. I'll print another one tomorrow. :). Thanks for letting me know.
No- but we will fill out a weekly reading record in class next week. I still encourage you to read at home!
how many views did you say we had to do i forgot
for the homework i did the mental math way and my mom said i do it in my head and so i just couldn't do the 1st problem so i still wrote what was in my head but i figured the 2nd problem out in my head
Sounds good Sarah. I trust your mom's judgement. Thanks for checking if that was correct!!
on the homework i tried to do it but i couldn't my mom tried to help me but it just didnt work :'(
This has been a awesome year we love you mrs overby!
Hi mrs overby I have been having a lot of problems with Mackenzie and I don't like it she is being mean and making me cry and she ignores me and is running away from me I talked to my mom about it she said to ignore her but it has gone way too far and I can't ignore it
I am very worried because we have been best friends for a long time
I miss everyone so much it is really fun being homeschooled but I don't get to be
We miss you too Mackenzie!! It's not the same without you here. I'm glad you're enjoying home schooling though. Keep in touch! :). love, Mrs. Overby
Tell everyone that they think it is really c